Liam : Traveller
Liam : Traveller
Bath Caddy in Combination Tanned Leather
Color : Black
Size : Approx. 9" length x 6" height x 3.25" width. Handle drop 2.25"
Liam Traveller is our full size Bath Caddy. It is made of Combination Tanned Leather from Horween Chicago. The merit of the combination leather is that has it's natural looks like vegetable tanned leather but much stronger to scratch like chrome tanned leather. Liam has a Detachable liquid proof fabric bag inside to protects your case from any accidental leakage.
· Shell : Combination Tanned Leather, Horween Chicago - Black (USA)
· Detachable Interior Bag : Shell - Poly 100%, Black (Japan) / Lining - Liquid and Dirts Resistant 100% Acrylic, Charcole (USA)
· Hardware : Solid Brass - Nickel Plated (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blended Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Chromexcel is the original pull-up leather, using time honored techniques and formulas that were developed nearly 100 years ago. Chromexcel is still produced in the United States using a bark retannage from a proprietary recipe, and then genuine hot stuffed with a secret blend of natural oils and greases. Chromexcel is characterized by a rich pull-up in full aniline, hand rubbed finishes. Made to this day with old world craftsmanship, modern Chromexcel carries on a long history of superior comfort and durability.
· Stains, scratches and patina belong to the normal ageing process of your item. Differences in tone, shading, gradation, and the possible alterations of the material are to be regarded as a sign of quality.
· When your item is new or after storing it, the wax may release itself causing a slightly white shade. The released wax may contain some of the dye contained in the leather, this can possibly stain your light garments. Gently rub the surface with a dry soft cotton cloth to remove. Overtime, using a colorless special cream for leather can help clean and moisturize your item.