Albin : Black
Albin : Black
Minimal Card Caddy in Chèvre Chagrin (French Goat Leather)
Shell Color : Black
Size : Approx. 3.87" length x 3" height
Albin's minimal design is focused on its purpose to retain the beauty of its original form. Body is fully constructed in Chèvre Chagrin from Alran Tannery in France using high-end traditional leather craft techniques. Two card slots on the front, one slashed card slot on back and a hidden bill compartment are all lined with high quality Japanese fabric giving it a lightweight, slim body that fits easily in either jacket or pant pockets.
· Shell : Chèvre Chagrin Goat Leather, Alran Tannery - Black (France)
· Interior : Chèvre Chagrin Goat Leather, Alran Tannery - Black (France)
· Fabric Lining : Rayon 100% - Black (Japan)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blended Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Chevre Chagrin "Sully" Goat Leather comes from the Alran Tannery in France. The Alran tannery has been producing some of the finest goat leather for luxury brands for over 100 years. They are well known for their premium goat leather and the beautiful colors they are able to produce.
This goat leather is their top grade, it is both chrome tanned and veg tanned in an unique 23 step process that takes over 3 weeks to produce each hide. This special process involves a lot of hands and working the leather to give it the beautiful grain, soft supple feel and even color. The grain has a natural texture that adds beautiful depth to the leather.