Axel : Black
Axel : Black
Traveler's Band in Chèvre Chagrin (French Goat Leather)
Color : Black
Size : Approx. 2" Width x 6.75" Height x 1.5" Depth
Axel is luggage tag fully constructed in chèvre chagrin using high-end traditional leather craft techniques. ID window is constructed with vinyl and the interior is lined with Japanese high quality non-fabric.
· Shell : Chèvre Chagrin Goat Leather, Alran Tannery - Black (France)
· Interior : Chèvre Chagrin Goat Leather, Alran Tannery - Black (France)
· Non-Fabric Lining : Polyurethane and Rayon - Black (Japan)
· Screen : Clear Vinyl 100% (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blended Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
360 View : Play with your mouse
· Chevre Chagrin "Sully" Goat Leather comes from the Alran Tannery in France. The Alran tannery has been producing some of the finest goat leather for luxury brands for over 100 years. They are well known for their premium goat leather and the beautiful colors they are able to produce.
This goat leather is their top grade, it is both chrome tanned and veg tanned in an unique 23 step process that takes over 3 weeks to produce each hide. This special process involves a lot of hands and working the leather to give it the beautiful grain, soft supple feel and even color. The grain has a natural texture that adds beautiful depth to the leather.