Little Pouch in Goat Leather
Color : Black
Size : Approx. 8" length x 4.75" height x 1" width.
Partially lined at flap and opening. Hidden snap closure. 2 exposed snaps at back function as a detachable pouch with “Gustaf” tote. This little pouch is also perfect on its own to carry your daily essential items. Tonal stitching. High quality, gold-plated solid brass hardware. Gold foil brand logo at front near snap.
· Note : Lining color/material are different by shell color. Please refer to the information below and the photos.
· Shell : Combination-Tanned Goat Leather, Alran – 3 colors Available (France)
· Lining : Goat Suede - Dusty Rose (Italy)
Goat Leather – Vermillon (France)
· Hardware : Solid Brass – Gold Plated (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blend Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Chevre Chagrin "Sully" Goat Leather is from the Alran Tannery in France. This tannery has been producing some of the finest goat leather for luxury brands for over 100 years. They are well known for their premium goat leather and the beautiful colors they are able to produce.
This goat leather is their top grade, it is both chrome-tanned and vegetable-tanned in an unique 23 step process that takes over 3 weeks to produce each hide. This special process involves a lot of labor to give it the beautiful grain, soft supple feel and and even color. The grain has a natural texture that adds beautiful depth to the leather.
To maintain its endurance and beautiful color, we recommend cleaning and conditioning as needed. When using leather conditioner or cleaner, please make sure to test it out first with a small amount of the product rubbed on the leather where it is not visible and leave it for a couple of minutes to ensure it doesn't damage the leather.