Accordion Tote in Soft Vegetable-Tanned Leather
Color : Black
Size : Approx. 13" Width x 14.75" Height x 4" Depth. Handle drop 10" to 12.5"
Subtle pebbled texture on surface of leather. Bag is unlined to maintain a soft and light body. Tonal color suede pocket in the middle of architectural front and back compartments. Adjustable handle can be used as a shoulder strap when it is lengthened. Signature invisible magnets in the opening detail allows easier access to inside of bag. All tonal stitching. High quality, nickel-plated solid brass hardware. Silver foil brand logo at back.
· Shell : Vegetable Tanned Leather, Horween Chicago - Black (USA)
· Combo [Middle pocket] : Goat Suede - Black (USA)
· Hardware : Solid Brass - Nickel Plated (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blend Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Stains, scratches and patina belong to the normal aging process of your item. Differences in tone, shading, gradation, and the possible alterations of the material are to be regarded as a sign of quality.
· When your item is new or after storing it, the wax may release itself causing a slightly white shade. The released wax may contain some of the dye contained in the leather, this can possibly stain your light garments. Gently rub the surface with a dry soft cotton cloth to remove and re-insert the wax. Overtime, using a colorless special cream for leather can help clean and moisturize your item.