Wristlet Clutch in Vegetable-Tanned Leather
Color : Black
Size : Approx. 10.5" length x 7.5" height x 2.25" width. Handle drop 9.5"
Subtle pebbled texture on surface leather. Fully lined with Italian goat suede. Extra gusset pocket with hidden snap closure at front. Architectural top and side panel design. French goat skin in blond color under flap of front outer pocket. Zip closure on top. Detachable wristlet at side. Tonal stitching. High quality, nickel-plated solid brass hardware. Silver foil brand logo on back.
Detachable "Copain" pouch inside, 3 interchangeable colors are available.
· Shell : Vegetable Tanned Leather, Horween Chicago - Black (USA)
· Combo [Front pocket] : Goat Skin, Alran Chèvre - Blond (France)
· Lining : Goat Suede - Dk. Grey (Italy)
· Hardware : Solid Brass - Nickel Plated (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blended Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Stains, scratches and patina belong to the normal aging process of your item. Differences in tone, shading, gradation, and the possible alterations of the material are to be regarded as a sign of quality.
· When your item is new or after storing it, the wax may release itself causing a slightly white shade. The released wax may contain some of the dye contained in the leather, this can possibly stain your light garments. Gently rub the surface with a dry soft cotton cloth to remove and re-insert the wax. Overtime, using a colorless special cream for leather can help clean and moisturize your item.