Structured Hard Body Tote in Combination-Tanned Leather
Color : Black
Size : Approx. 13" length x 14.75" height x 4.5" width. Handle drop 7.5" to 12.5"
Hard structured body. Leather has super refine glossy surface with subtle shine throught. Fully lined with Italian goat suede. Adjustable handle can be used as a shoulder strap when it is lengthened. Signature invisible magnetic opening detail allows easier access to inside of bag. All tonal stitching. High quality, nickel-plated solid brass hardware. Silver foil brand logo on back.
Detachable "Copain" clutch inside, 3 interchangeable colors are available.
"Copain" pouch is available to purchase separately in the shop as well.
· Shell : Combination Tanned Leather, Horween Chicago - Black (USA)
· Lining : Goat Suede - Dk. Grey (Italy)
· Hardware : Solid Brass - Nickel Plated (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-blend thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
· "Copain" Clutch [Detachable/Inside Tote] : Goat Skin, Alran Chèvre (France)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Chromexcel is the original pull-up leather, using time honored techniques and formulas that were developed nearly 100 years ago. Chromexcel is still produced in the United States using a bark retannage from a proprietary recipe, and then genuine hot stuffed with a secret blend of natural oils and greases. Chromexcel is characterized by a rich pull-up in full aniline, hand rubbed finishes. Made to this day with old world craftsmanship, modern Chromexcel carries on a long history of superior comfort and durability.
· Stains, scratches and patina belong to the normal ageing process of your item. Differences in tone, shading, gradation, and the possible alterations of the material are to be regarded as a sign of quality.
· When your item is new or after storing it, the wax may release itself causing a slightly white shade. The released wax may contain some of the dye contained in the leather, this can possibly stain your light garments. Gently rub the surface with a dry soft cotton cloth to remove. Overtime, using a colorless special cream for leather can help clean and moisturize your item.