Ines : Natural
Ines : Natural
Medium Shoulder Bag in Vegetable-Tanned Leather
Color : Redwood
Size : Approx. 11.75" length x 6.5" height x 4.75" width. Handle drop 3.25", Shoulder Strap drop 20”
Clean & fine surface with very subtle shine through. Fully lined with Italian goat suede. Hardbody case. Architectural top panel design with zipper closure. Minimal handle and attachable shoulder strap detail. Inside pocket. 5 metal feet at bottom. Tonal stitching. High quality nickel plated solid brass hardware. Gold foil brand logo on back.
· Shell : Vegetable-Tanned Leather, Horween Chicago - Black (USA)
· Lining : Goat Suede – Dusty Rose (Italy)
· Hardware : Solid Brass - Nickel Plated (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blended Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Essex is a vegetable-tanned leather that utilizes the same traditional tanning extracts as Genuine Shell Cordovan. Essex took nearly three years to develop and perfect. This tannage is marked by a high oil content and ages beautifully over time.
· Stains, scratches and patina belong to the normal aging process of your item. Differences in tone, shading, gradation, and the possible alterations of the material are to be regarded as a sign of quality.
· When your item is new or after storing it, the wax may release itself causing a slightly white shade. The released wax may contain some of the dye contained in the leather, this can possibly stain your light garments. Gently rub the surface with a dry soft cotton cloth to remove and re-insert the wax. Overtime, using a colorless special cream for leather can help clean and moisturize your item.