Isak : Bordeaux
Isak : Bordeaux
Bifold wallet in Chèvre Chagrin (French Goat Leather)
Color : Bordeaux
Size : Approx. 4.25" length x 3.7" height
Isak is a minimal bifold wallet focused on it's original purpose to retains the beauty of it's original form. Body is fully constructed in Chèvre Chagrin using high-end traditional leather craft techniques. 6 Card slots, 2 hidden slots and bill compartment are lined with Japanese high quality fabric giving it a lightweight, slim body that fits easily in either jacket or pant pockets.
· Shell : Chèvre Chagrin Goat Leather, Alran Tannery - Bordeaux (France)
· Interior : Chèvre Chagrin Goat Leather, Alran Tannery - Bordeaux (France)
· Fabric Lining : Rayon 100% - Tonal (Japan)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blended Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Chevre Chagrin "Sully" Goat Leather comes from the Alran Tannery in France. The Alran tannery has been producing some of the finest goat leather for luxury brands for over 100 years. They are well known for their premium goat leather and the beautiful colors they are able to produce.
This goat leather is their top grade, it is both chrome tanned and veg tanned in an unique 23 step process that takes over 3 weeks to produce each hide. This special process involves a lot of hands and working the leather to give it the beautiful grain, soft supple feel and even color. The grain has a natural texture that adds beautiful depth to the leather.