Satchel in Vegetable-Tanned Leather
Color : Black
Size : Approx. 14" length x 9.25" height x 3.75" width. Shoulder strap drop 20.5"
Subtle pebbled texture on surface of leather. Fully lined with Italian goat suede. Tonal color detachable black calf leather "Copain" pouch in the outer pocket at front. Architectural side & bottom panel design. Adjustable shoulder strap. Signature invisible magnetic opening detail allows easier access to inside bag. All tonal stitching. High quality, nickel-plated solid brass hardware. Silver foil brand logo at back.
· Shell : Vegetable Tanned leather, Horween Chicago - Black (USA)
· Lining : Goat Suede - Dk. Grey (Italy)
· Hardware : Solid Brass - Nickel Plated (USA)
· Thread : Cotton/Poly-Blend Thread - Tonal (France)
· Edge Paint : Eco-Friendly Edge Paint - Tonal (Italy)
· Glue : Non-Toxic Water Based (Germany)
· "Copain" Clutch : Shell (Black) - Calf Leather (USA) / Combo (Blond) - Goat Skin, Alran Chèvre (France)
Handcrafted in the USA
· Essex is a vegetable-tanned leather that utilizes the same traditional tanning extracts as Genuine Shell Cordovan. Essex took nearly three years to develop and perfect. This tannage is marked by a high oil content and ages beautifully over time.
· Stains, scratches and patina belong to the normal aging process of your item. Differences in tone, shading, gradation, and the possible alterations of the material are to be regarded as a sign of quality.
· When your item is new or after storing it, the wax may release itself causing a slightly white shade. The released wax may contain some of the dye contained in the leather, this can possibly stain your light garments. Gently rub the surface with a dry soft cotton cloth to remove and re-insert the wax. Overtime, using a colorless special cream for leather can help clean and moisturize your item.